Thursday, November 30, 2017

CAS(E) This Sketch 249

We're back from our extended challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch to bring you a new challenge.  Our latest sketch is actually a retro one, designed by Leigh, and it originally appeared as #104 on December 18, 2014.  It's a classic design and worthy of a redux!



I used some die cut greens as my horizontal layer and added a simple sentiment in dark brown.  Super easy - just what I want at this busy time of year!  There's a Christmas Joy theme going on at Global Design Project so I'm going to add this there as well.



Thanks for stopping by!  The CAS(E) This Sketch design team has got some great cards to inspire you so be sure to check them out.  I hope you can join us in the gallery!

Supplies
Stamps:  Travelers Journal - December Typed Words (Papertrey Ink)
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzazz (Stampin' Up!)
Ink:  Pear Pizzazz (Stampin' Up!); Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories:  Holiday Greens Mini die (Tim Holtz); enamel dots (My Mind's Eye)

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I love your pretty little swag of Christmas greenery and berries! This is extra pretty Jen!

Leigh Penner said...

Super pretty take on the sketch, Jen!

laurie said...

Love your pine cluster...so pretty! Great take on the sketch!

ElizStewart said...

Just fabulous!

Patricia Hays said...

I love the CAS elegance of your card!